Locked down and stuck for activities for the school holidays? What better way to keep the children entertained than with these two fun activities:
- The NSW State Emblems Colouring-In and Drawing Activity is a fun, educational activity for young budding artists to show off their talents and have a go at designing their own state emblem.
- The NSW Parliament Word Search Challenge is one for the older kids, who will unearth word clues to find the hidden NSW State Motto.
All entries will go in the draw to win a wonderful children’s high tea for two, valued at $55, at our renowned Strangers’ Restaurant Parliament House, Sydney (travel not included). The voucher is valid for 12 months. One prize is available for each challenge.
Terms and Conditions
When you submit your entry, please include the following information:
- Child’s name and age
- Suburb of residence
- Telephone number and/or email address (this is how we will notify the winners)
- Parent/guardian’s name and contact number as consent for entry into the competition
Submitting an Entry
- Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per challenge.
- To submit an entry to the NSW State Emblems Colouring-In and Drawing Competition, please take a photo of, or scan, the completed artwork and email a copy to [email protected].
- To submit an entry to the NSW Parliament Word Search Challenge, please take a photo of, or scan, the completed artwork and email a copy to [email protected].
- Please name your file according to the format: NSW Emblems_Name_Age_Date OR NSW Word Search_Name_Age_Date
Closing date: entries are due Friday, 9 July. Winners will be notified by Wednesday 14 July.