Looking for some school holiday fun? NSW Parliament is calling on all budding young artists, from Kindergarten to Year 6, to enter our school holidays colouring-in competition – just click HERE to download and print your entry!
Four (4) lucky winners will each receive a Parliament of NSW gift pack.
JUNIOR (Kindergarten – Year 2): 1 x metro winner and 1 x regional winner
SENIOR (Year 3 – Year 6): 1 x metro winner and 1 x regional winner
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to NSW primary school students, including NSW home-school students – ONE entry per student.
- When submitting your entry, clearly fill in all the details required on the entry form – this information is used to contact winners.
- A parent/guardian’s name, phone number and email must also be provided as consent for competition entry.
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges. The panel’s decision is final.
- The winners’ entries will be shared with their local Member of Parliament, so make sure to find out your NSW State Electorate here.
By submitting your work, you give permission for the Parliament of NSW to showcase your artwork along with your FIRST name, YEAR/GRADE LEVEL and your ELECTORATE on the Parliament’s social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), and other internal newsletter publications.
Submitting your Entry
- Take a photo or scan your completed work and email it to: [email protected]
- Include the following details:
- Child’s Name
- Year/Grade Level
- Parent/Guardian Name & contact details
- NSW State Electorate.
- Name your file using the convention: NSW Parliament Colouring-in Competition_ Full Name_Year Level_Electorate
Entries close midnight Friday 29 April. Winners will be notified by Friday 13 May 2022.
To get started, download and print the competition entry form here.
Have fun and GOOD LUCK 🙂
If you would like to stay informed about upcoming educational school holidays programs, events and competitions, please subscribe to our NSW Parliament Events newsletter here.